Dream Bingo has a great new look after its lobby and site has been virtually renovated. It is now much easier to find your way around. Dream Bingo has got some great offers on their site – that will make your bingo dreams come true. First up, if you make a first deposit of just £10, you will get £30 for free to spend on their top bingo treats. They also have a very special offer where they invite you to tell them your dreams and you will even have the chance to win it!Check out Dream Bingo Today!
As entertaining as a game of bingo can be, one of the biggest draws that many online sites have is their overwhelming sense of community spirit.
Prompted by an army of friendly, approachable chat hosts, online players are encouraged to be an integral part of the Bingo experience by communicating with each other via the chat applet that can be found on most online Bingo sites.
As members of online sites begin to play more regularly, they soon begin to recognize other players that frequent visit the site on a regular basis. Before long, the type of atmosphere that used to be unique to land-based Bingo halls becomes a familiar feature of playing the game online and lasting friendships often begin by a few encouraging words.
Often, players who compete against each other online find that they actually live geographically close to each other and arrange to meet up at a land-based Bingo hall to further their experiences of the game together. As long as a few simple measures are followed, this can be a safe and rewarding experience that can see individuals forge strong bonds with fellow players they’ve met online.
Sometimes, these friendly meetings can even lead to romance! Online Bingo sites are very aware of the friendships that players can form online and often promote these ties by organising events in land-based Bingo halls where their entire memberships are invited to attend. Often, the sites will organise transport and buffet-style food to make the evening into a fully-fledged event.
These events tend to be lively and fun occasions where bingo often takes second place to the thrill of finally meeting online friends for real. Anybody considering meeting friends that they have made online should always follow a few simple steps for the safety of themselves and their new friends:
1. Always arrange to meet at the bingo hall instead of elsewhere. Halls tend to be busier places than quiet coffee shops or eateries.
2. Always inform a friend or family member where you are going. Let them know what time you are likely to be home and pop in a call during the evening to let them know you are safe and well.
3. Never give out personal information until you have met up with a new friend several times and established a level of trust.
4. If your new friend doesn’t mind, take somebody with you and encourage them to do the same.
5. Always make your own way home and politely refuse the offer of a lift.
Players must be +18 To Play
©2008-2012 WikiBingo all rights reserved. contant [at] wikibingo.co.uk